Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Years - Hands of a Lifetime

So I went back in my old external hard drives and found the poem I'd written 5 years ago - doesn't seem that long ago, but it is.  I have it printed on my fireplace mantle, but each time I read it I just cry - brings back so many memories, tears and all!  Anyway, thought I would post it here too -



I have a photo shoot this morning with a family - it'll be a hard shoot as the father who is like 65 is dying and only has months to live.  His kids are here with grandkids and they want a "family photo" - will this be the last family photo they have?  Probably and I'm not sure this is the day I can "hold it together" either!  I've been in tears most of the morning already!

So many memories - oh, I loved him!  Blessings Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment