Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick Post!!!!

This is going to be one of my "quickest" ever!!!!  I've been super busy - school photos, sport photos, family photos, seniors, preschoolers, BUT I LOVE what I do so who am I to complain!!!!!  Each time I go "out" on a shoot, I just have to stop and thank God for giving me such a passion for life, such a passion for God, such a passion for my family, such a passion for creativity and photography - put all these things together and that's what I love! 

This past month Greg has helped me to provide my own website and have my own server!!!  I couldn't do half of what I do without his knowledge and expertise when it comes to computers and such:)  What a knowledge base of information he is for me!  So now instead of having him serve my photos, I am my own server - whatever that may mean to us!  So it's  www.janetleifer.com   and I'm rather pleased! 

This next week Jim, Logan and I fly to see Larissa - so exciting!  Wow, there's so much more that I could be writing about, but think I'll just briefly mention too - we are redoing the inside of our home!  Yes, that's right - we're getting it ready for when we are "older" - oh how I pray that day is a ways off, but you never know!  For now, this is it - I said it would be "quick" - much more that I'll expand on in another time - life is good!  I have so many blessings and just feel like I am suppose to share those blessings!  So, to all, God's Many Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment