Friday, September 16, 2011

Just Another Day

So here it is in the middle of the afternoon - not a lot happening other than the weather is finally cooling off and there's a gentle breeze - that's always nice after a long hot summer!!  Larissa was home this past weekend and we traveled to Montana for the wedding of cousin Kayla Leifer.  It was wonderful to see all the family attending, and yet at the same time, it just brought so many memories and emotions to my heart.  The last time we had a family wedding was last summer's with Litney and Danny.  Not only was Helen attending, mom sent her blessings to them too - although she wasn't able to make it which we all understood.  Now time has flown by and both of them are gone - so hard at times!!!!

I decided that I wanted to put together a book of mom's last month or so and include the writings I've done since - today is that day!  I've uploaded it completely and have one last page - do you think it will "close" by heart and soul when I "close" the book?  I don't really think so, but maybe it'll be something to remind me often of all the love that was put into those words.  So mom, this is for you!!!  I will say once again just how much I love you and what a GREAT mom you were to me!!!  Blessings Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment