Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Gifts - Listen to Him

So I've often wondered with my life like it's been - I don't necessarily mean the past 27 years, but all those young years before, with all the trials and such I endured, why God chose me to give this gift?  And yet, I am sooooo thankful He did!!!  You see, with everything that I enjoy doing and being able to "bless" those that are hurting in some way, I feel thankful that God gave me His gift of words. I started writing about 30 years ago while being challenged in a relationship that was unhealthy to say the least.  In those words, God gave me His strength, His peace, His mercy, His calmness, His sanity, His Love!  When I quietly "listen" there are words and thoughts streaming through - sometimes I'm at a place where I can write and other times, I just have to wait - God gives me His timing!  Anyway, this is just the beginning of my blogging so maybe later I will get into more of "me", but for now, I'll just post three more recent things.  The Old Truck sits beside the road outside of Dayton Washington - I've passed it hundreds of times, last month I took the time to stop.  Pastor Denny shared in a sermon about the death of his nephew - God gave words to me.  The last one is the young daughter of our last pastor - Pastor Bob - his daughter struggled for years with cancer.  Although she went to heaven last October, I just found out yesterday. 



I LOVE my life and am glad that I am beginning this "journaling" - where it will take me, God knows:)  Blessings to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment