Monday, March 7, 2011

Really? Logan 18?!!!!

OK - so far for the month of March I'm not doing so bad posting stuff - still haven't even told anyone I'm doing it - thought I'd wait for awhile and see how it goes.  I will have to say though, I generally have something that I can thank God for EVERYDAY, so it's easy for me to share His Many Blessings!  Today is no exception - Logan :) my little one who came to us so damaged, so fragile, so needy - turns 18 today!!  He's still in bed - of course - there's no school today, but he and I are going "out" on a date a little later!  He LOVES "Daily Grind" so I asked if he'd like to go with me and then to Pullman for Walmart:)  Of course he said yes!  I told him to invite his three best buds over for Papa Murphy's pizza and he can be with them this evening - Josh, Joey & Bryce.  He's blessed with friends who love him for him and these guys don't use his friendship - it's genuine for sure!  Yes, God's many blessings never cease - I'm just glad that God decided Logan needed to by my boy and in our family!!!  Many loves to him on his 18th!!!

Oh, one other thing - so watch out - we're going to the courthouse to get his "voter registration" so he can really put his opinion out there!  He's a great kid!!!!  Loves to him and blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment